Hey,

On Thursday 16 June 2005 12:30, Victor Rodriguez Cortes wrote:

>       Why would you need to "connect" two OTRS servers? Is there any real
> situation where this thing would be practical?

We have very close ties to four other companies. Although each has its
own IT systems (and that won't change ) we often include those companies
in each other's projects. But the support is still done by the company
that has started that project. However, often enough such support calls
will get bounced to another company, and it would be extremely useful if
the tickets could be migrated to that company's OTRS system. Otherweise
each user would have to have an account in each company's OTRS system
and check all those on a regular basis -- not something that's easily
done during the usual day to day work.

Regards,
Mosu

--
LINET Services GbR

Gotenweg 15                      Tel.: 0531-280 191 71
38106 Braunschweig               Fax.: 0531-280 191 72

http://www.linet-services.de
[EMAIL PROTECTED]