Hi Rick,

On Thu, Jun 16, 2005 at 01:09:11PM +0900, Cogley, Rick wrote:
>Hi - I am using OTRS 2.0b2, and would like to get a couple hints on using
>regular expressions in the postmaster filter GUI interface.

You can use regexes or normal strings. So the following tow examples
will work:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>==== Match:
>Header 1 - Subject .... Value: ??????
>
>==== Set:
>Header 1 - X-OTRS-Priority ... Value: Urgent
>
>If I want to check a subject line for the string 911 or 119, what regexp
>should I use? Would it be something like:
>
>^.*(911|119).*

Yes, this regex IMHO matches, if 119 or 911 is contained in the subject.

>Rick

Best regards,
Christian

--
((otrs.de)) :: OTRS GmbH :: Norsk-Data-Str. 1 :: 61352 Bad Homburg
        http://www.otrs.de/ :: Manage your communication!