Hi and thanks for the reply.

I did not upgrade from 1.2 to 1.3.1, as the upgrade I  performed was on the
linux box. The otrs version stayed at 1.3.1 while apache, perl, and mysqls
version changed. The current windows vmware session has otrs 1.2.4 on it at
present but is pointing at a 1.3.1 database on the "broken" linux machine.

regards

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]