You will get access with a Sony Ericsson using the Opera Browser on
p9xx. How usable this is a moot point due to screen size and aspect
ratio issues.

Nokia 9500 is fine. Probably be OK with 9300 as this is effectively a
9500 without Wi-Fi or camera.

Nokia 9210 will load it at about 9.6kbs a second (so very slow).

Unfortunately factors effecting performance (hence usability) are not
just down to the phone, but also to how the service supplier provides
data services. Using the lite theme will probably help performance, but
as far as I know there is no mechanism to associate a particular theme
with either the location or type of device making the connection. So
unless one wants to use the lite theme for all locations one would have
to manually reset the theme each one accessed otrs from a mobile
device.