Hi!

> Debian: 3.1 (Sarge)
> OTRS: 1.3.2
> Apache: 2.0.54-4
> mod_perl2: 1.999.21-1

        As I update my systems from time to time, this are the versions I have
currently
working in my setup:

- Debian Sarge (unstable, hasn't been upgraded to final yet)
- Apache2 v2.0.53-5
- mod_perl2 v1.999.21-1
- perl v5.8.4-8

> Should I maybe try the OTRS 2 beta?  Or is there a known problem with
> the mod_perl2?

        I think that I've sent this before, but read this post:

        http://lists.otrs.org/pipermail/otrs/2005-February/007379.html

        To make OTRS works with mod_perl2, I think that you must use "use
Apache::compat;" in your "apache2-startup.pl" mod_perl2 startup script. At
least that
seems to do the trick with all the versions of Apache2-mod_perl2 that I've used
so far
(don't know how many they are).

        As a side note, be sure that there are no Apache2 processes in memory.
When
I tested OTRS with mod_perl2, sometimes Apache2 processes where left in memory
and I had to "kill -9" them manually in order to make it work correctly
(Apache2 seemed
to start ok, but it didn't behave correctly).

        I haven't used 2.0 yet, so I don't know if you'll have the same
problems or not
with it.

        Regards,

---