Hi!

A few days ago I had the problem that the ldap server used for authentification in my OTRS 1.3.2 was down. So I discovered that it is not possible to use the administrator
account entered while installing.

But as the ldap server was up again I tried the same, and the administrator account was not usable, that's quit clear for me because theire is no 'administrator' user on the ldap server - BUT I find it very useful if I can use the administrator account
anytime without the need of any external authentification mechanism.

Is that possible?

lg
martin