Hi Brian and all,

On Wed, Jul 06, 2005 at 02:02:02PM -0400, Bryan Fullerton wrote:
>On 7/5/05, Sheline, Carl (LLU) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> I made a few more changes and we have now switched to using mysql
>> permanently.
>
>I'm tempted to do the same, but I'm concerned that moving three years
>of tickets will be non-trivial.
>
>Will any development work be done to resolve outstanding PostgreSQL
>issues, or is it no longer a supported database for OTRS?

Of course postgresql will be supported in future. But because we use
MySQL for most installations, we don't recognize postgresql errors as
fast as MySQL problems. For that reason please make bug reports on

http://bugs.otrs.org

if there are problems with postgresql. We'll test and try to fix them.

>Bryan

Best regards,
Christian

--
((otrs.de)) :: OTRS GmbH :: Norsk-Data-Str. 1 :: 61352 Bad Homburg
        http://www.otrs.de/ :: Manage your communication!