Hi Ivica,

On Sat, Jul 09, 2005 at 01:17:33AM +0800, Ivica Mustapic wrote:
>I have just installed OTRS v2-beta4 on Fedora 3.
>Installation looked normal but OTRS would not connect.
>
>Database was created OK.
>OTRS user can access DB.
>Permissions look OK.
>
>After running CheckDB.pl following error was reported:
>Invalid argument at /opt/otrs/Kernel/System/Log.pm line 79, <PRODUCT> line 4.
>
>Any ideas?

What happens, if you go to

http://your-otrs-host.tld/otrs/index.pl

Do you get any error message? Normaly the DB is connected already if
this page is loaded.

Which database do you use? What database specific settings do you have
in your Config.pm file?

Best regards,
Christian

--
((otrs.de)) :: OTRS GmbH :: Norsk-Data-Str. 1 :: 61352 Bad Homburg
        http://www.otrs.de/ :: Manage your communication!