Christian,

Thank you for your attention and help.

I set the "follow up option" to "possible". I did not disable it.

Ciao,
Len

On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 11:44:41 +0200
Christian Schoepplein <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Len,

You can also activate for every queue, if follow ups are allowed or not:

  Follow up Option: [possible__]

have you disabled this setting?

Ciao,
Christian

On Tue, Jul 12, 2005 at 01:07:48PM +0800, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Yes I changed those settings. My concern is how a Ticket which closed by an Agent will be totally CLOSED? If a customer make a follow-up, OTRS will send him new Ticket Number and will not open his previouly closed ticket?

Hope you could me.

Thanks.

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 15:41:47 +0200