At the bottom of your config file, you have:

<Location /otrs>
   Options ExecCGI
   Order deny,allow
   Deny from all
   allow from 127.0.0.1
   SetHandler cgi-script
    </Location>

The line that says allow from 127.0.0.1 means you can only access it from localhost.
You should probably change that to
allow from all

Danie Theron wrote:

Hi ,

new to the list so bare with me. Installed the beta4 ver of otrs2.0 on WinXP machine , but when I try and access the login page through my fqdn I get "Forbidden You don't have permission to access /otrs/index.pl on this server." , yet when I access it with localhost/otrs/index.pl all works fine. I'm posting my httpd.conf file as well. I think it might be a permissions issue. Do I need to add a "otrs" user to my Users ?

TIA