Hello,

On 27 Jul 2005 at 22:38, Des Quinn wrote:
> Is this possible or is there a better way of accomplishing what I am
> after.

        I had a similar issue some time ago and used this approach, as I
was not using the "pending reminder" state.

        If you use a "state type" of "pending reminder" for you new "Closed
not billed" state, the ticket won't be closed, so the customer won't receive a
mail. But you'll also need to use the variable $Self->{ViewableStateType} in
Config.pm to make "pending remainder" state type not viewable, so those
tickets won't show in your queues (they'll be available only through
searches). I used:

$Self->{ViewableStateType} = ['new', 'open', 'pending auto'];

        Maybe you can create new "state types" in order to be able to use
"pending reminder" states if you need them, but I don't know how :(

        If you find any solution to these problem, I'll be glad to hear from
you! ;)

> TIA

        Regards,

---