Hello,

On Tue, Jul 19, 2005 at 12:15:28PM -0700, Wes Plate wrote:
>On 4/26/05 4:11 AM, "Rudi Kramer" wrote:
>
>> I need to view old system logs for OTRS version 1.3.2 but I cannot
>> seem to find them on the linux box, can anyone tell me where to look?
>
>Rudi, did you ever find the logs?  I need to look at our and can't find
>them.  The Defaults.pm file seems to suggest the file is at /tmp/otrs.log
>but it isn't there.

Look into the Config.pm, file there is the used logmodule (file or
syslog) specified. Also there should be an entry for the logfile, if
file is used for logmodule.

Also you should see logentrys in your apache logs. If an error occures
with OTRS, there is a complete trace log about the modules, that are
affected by the error.

Kind regards,
Christian

--
((otrs)) :: OTRS GmbH :: Norsk-Data-Str. 1 :: 61352 Bad Homburg
        http://www.otrs.de/ :: Manage your communication!