Hi Ken,

I found this error. It's a bug. Will be fixed in OTRS 2.0.2.

 -Martin

--
((otrs)) :: OTRS GmbH :: Norsk-Data-Str. 1 :: 61352 Bad Homburg
        http://www.otrs.de/ :: Manage your communication!

Ken Kilgore wrote:
While testing after upgrading from 2.0 beta 4 to 2.0.1 I have found a problem. I created two tickets then tried to merge them. I get the following error:

  Software error:

Can't call method "LockSet" on an undefined value at
../..//Kernel/System/Ticket.pm line 3720.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster ([EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

Thank you for any help,

--
Ken Kilgore