Christian,

This is working fine for me.

Thank you very much.  (=

Len

On Wed, 3 Aug 2005 15:40:32 +0200
Christian Schoepplein <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Len,

because regular expressions are used in the PostMaster Filter, you can't use the *. an asterisk has an special meaning in regular expressions.

If you like to filter out all messages for one domain, just use "domain.tld" for Header 1 and set "X-OTRS-Queue" to the queue you like.

No wildcards are needed in this case.

Regards,
Christian