How can I change the calendar display to show time increments of 15 or 30
minutes instead of hourly?

Also, is it possible to change the calendar event-creation dialogue to offer
times in 15-minute increments instead of 1- minute increments?

Lastly, in the calendar display, if I schedule an event from 3PM - 4PM, and
another from 4PM - 5PM, the display shows overlap at 4PM.  Would it be
possible to change that so that if I schedule the 3PM event, it shows from
3PM (inclusive) to 4PM (exclusive) so that the event doesn't appear in the
4pm hour?
--
Mark J. Nernberg
Director of Technology

http://www.downtownhelpdesk.com/

Customer Support: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Have you tried our on-demand remote support services?

Downtown Help Desk and 1-Fast Computer Service, providing quality technology
solutions to the small business since 2003.