I am getting an internal error or misconfiguration message after every
page.  Heres the really weird part, its after an OK code 200 message and
theres no entry in the log.  Yet after every single page, I get the
error.  Any ideas?

Error Message after each page

OK

unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [EMAIL PROTECTED] and inform them
of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that
may have caused the error.