This is clearly just an aesthetic issue, but is there a way to change the Responses do they show up just under the salutation, rather than at the end of the message body?

I have plenty of lazy people to support, and I'd rather get my message right at the top so they see it right off the bat, rather then have them have to scroll to the bottom so they can see my generic 'prod-this-case-back-to-life' message.

 Thanks,
    Zeke

--
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]   James "Zeke" Dehnert
Phone: 707 283 5042             Fax: 707 283 5001

GIF image