Hi ppl,

I'm really interessed by the PGP feature of OTRS. I have succeeded in
enable it for ingoing mail but I'm always looking where I can setup OTRS
to send signed or encypted mails. I have searched in Config.pm,
Default.pm, the System configuration link of the admin interface
(everywhere). All I've found was a ArticleComposeSign.pm or a
ArticleComposeCrypt.pm but don't know where and how it works.

Also, a cool feature (in my opinion) would be to have OTRS searching
automatically for public keys on keyservers. The adress could be a
predefined variable in Config.pm.

Thanks for that great app anyway, I find it far more useable than RT :]

Bert.