Title: RE: [otrs] Changing the FQDN in OTRS

This is an option right in the Config.pm file. You may refer to the /Kernel/Config/Defaults.pm for the example though it should be simply.

$Self ->{FQDN} = 'myserver.mydomain.dnssuffix';

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Karkhanis
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2005 2:35 AM
To: otrs@otrs.org
Subject: [otrs] Changing the FQDN in OTRS

Hi,
I need to change the FQDN for the server on which i am hosting my otrs. How do i do
it

Just to clarify what i mean, currently my otrs link is
http://server.xx.com,
I need to change it to
http://server.xx.org, how do i do it.
Alternatively, how do i change my apache configuration so that all hits to the old
link are automatically translated to the new adress.

Thanks in advance
Ashutosh