From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
Varsani, Rajendrakumar (PSD)
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2005 6:05 AM
To: User questions and discussions about OTRS.org
Subject: [otrs] What do I need to configure to change the System
Admiistratoremail address?

Folks,

I've configured something incorrectly but I can't work out how to
correct it. OTRS thinks that the System Administrator is
[EMAIL PROTECTED] when I want it to be me. How do I change
it? It results in circular emails at the moment which is confusing and
causes extra work.

        Hi Rajendrakumar,

        You got a follow up!

        "System Administrator" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<snip>
        > Your message

+0100
        >     The e-mail account does not exist at the organization this
message
        > was sent to.  Check the e-mail address, or contact the
recipient
        > directly to find out the correct address.
        >     <EXCHANGE.solar.local #5.1.1>
        <snip>

        Click on
http://comet2/otrs/index.pl?Action=AgentZoom&TicketID=4474 for full
details

        Your OTRS Notification Master

Rajendrakumar Varsani BSc (Hons)
Tel:   (01904) 455805 (GTN 5138 5805)
Fax:  (01904) 455711 (GTN 5138 5711)
Mobile: 07968 243125
Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra)

This email and any attachments is intended for the named recipient only.
If you have received it in error you have no authority to use, disclose,
store or copy any of its contents and you should destroy it and inform
the sender.
Whilst this email and associated attachments will have been checked
for known viruses whilst within Defra systems we can accept no
responsibility once it has left our systems.
Communications on Defra's computer systems may be monitored and/or
recorded to secure the effective operation of the system and for other
lawful purposes.
Support oder Consulting f|r Ihr OTRS System?