Hi ,

Been using otrs and it is quite impressive.

I'm running a Debian (Ubuntu) system , and was wondering what the process is for upgrading to ver 2 , but on the download section I see it still refers to the otrs_2.0.1p01-1.Is this still a beta version? Will there be an actual release of a stable version (for Debian) for upgrading?

My question is , can I go ahead and upgrade with the above mentioned package? , and if someone has any tips/pitfalls for upgrading on Debian that would be greaty appreciated :)

--
Regards ,

Danie Theron
Systems Administrator
Verpakt Management Services
email  : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
tel    : +2711 6020117

If you dislike change, you're going to dislike being irrelevant even more.

Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it again.