Hello!

I have two problems!
Hope someone can help me!

1.
If I give ro-permission to a user, he can't see the queues with their tickets in it.

So, I set in Kernel/Config.pm

$Self->{QueueViewAllPossibleTickets} = 1;

But this changes nothing. The queue isn't visible.
I configured all queues as favourites Queues in the profile of the agent.
If I give rw-permission the queue ist visible but thats not the solution...

2.
If I set an escalation time and an unlocked time on the queue, it happens the following: Escalation happens on the written time on the queue, but the mail is be sent minutes later. The same with unlocked ticket: It unlock the ticket one hour later, than written on the queue, but the notification for unlocked ticket is sent at the same time the ticket gets unlocked.

Can someone help me!
Thanks...