Ok , tried with the -f option and debug option , got a few errors :

Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at /opt/otrs/Kernel/System/EmailParser.pm line 641. Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at /opt/otrs/Kernel/System/EmailParser.pm line 641.

and ...then it just stops with ...

Got no Email at /opt/otrs/Kernel/System/PostMaster.pm line 45.

It's fine to force it manually , but I'm not looking forward to receiving calls in the middle of the night complaining about no new tickets in the queue..:)

Also , is there a way to increase the amount of mails fetched (20 seems the default) before it reconnects?

Danie Theron wrote:
Hi Eric ,

I removed recently added filters , and it worked (for a while :( ) , still getting the errors :

Wed Oct 19 18:20:07 2005 notice OTRS-PM3-10 Can't create PID PostMasterPOP3, because it's already running (192.168.135.111/3088)!

It was working before with the existing filters , what else can be the problem??

Please any help would be appreciated as this is seriously inhibiting productivity!

Eric Brayet wrote:
Hi,

I had the same issue when I created a PostMaster Filter with an invalid regular expression. For example :
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

If you (or your administrators) recently modified PostMaster Filters, that may be it.

Eric B.