Hello Michael,

I found a way to display the owner on the queue view:
You  have  to  decomment the lines 123 - 125 from AgentTichetQueueView
(\Kernel\Output\HTML\Standard)
SO the option is implemented but not active :)
Cheers,

Michael> Hi Daniel:

Michael> Thanks for the information below.  It does indeed help with half the
issue.
Michael> The other half is the "locked" state of tickets.  Is there a way to
show all
Michael> tickets, including those locked by other users?  That option does not
appear
Michael> to be available in the search page.

Michael> Thanks,

Michael> Mike

Michael> -----Original Message-----
Michael> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Michael> Daniel Balan
Michael> Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2005 6:19 AM
Michael> To: User questions and discussions about OTRS.org
Michael> Subject: Re: [otrs] Showing Ticket Owner and State by Default

Michael> Hello Michael,

Michael> What Art recommended you  might  be  a  solution but not in order to
see the
Michael> owner and the
Michael> state from the queue view.
Michael> If  you  need to see all the tickets and to see also the state and the
Michael> owner  you  can  define some Search Profile templates (do it in Search
Michael> section).

Michael> I  must say I am also interested in displaying the state and the owner
Michael> in queue view but I couldn't find a way till now.

Michael> Cheers,
Michael> Daniel
Michael> ---------