"Martin Hochreiter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Has anybody installed Otrs successfully on Suse 10?

Yes, I've just installed 2.0.3 on SuSE 10.0, and it seems to work fine.

The only changes I had to make were as follows:

1) OTRS requires mod_perl, which installed fine from YAST. But the module doesn't get loaded when Apache2 starts. The workaround for this is to add "perl" to the list of Apache2 modules in YAST, and restart Apache2.

2) In /etc/apache2/conf.d/otrs.conf, change "Apache::Reload" to "Apache2::Reload", at lines 13 and 14.

Then start Apache, MySQL and OTRS as indicated in the installation notes, and it all works.

HTH,
--
Jon