Subject: Company Tickets Not Fully Showing
To: otrs@otrs.org

Hello,

I setup a Linux (Slackware 10) server for my IT department recently we have everything seemingly running smoothly however for some reason when I log in from any customer account the "Company Tickets" section only shows list of the current customers tickets and not a complete list of all tickets sent in. I have tried enabling customer groups putting all the ticket queues viewable under users but after that I ran out of ideas of what to try next. Has anyone had this problem before Id greatly appreciate a solution.

Also I was wondering after a ticket is closed I could get it to stop counting time (The D:H:M). Thanks in advance for any assistance and thanks for the wonderful time saving software.

Christian.