Hi Manish,

We also need to send out common mailers to our students can anyone help us in sending out mailer to all our students without having to select each student from the customer list.

Please note that OTRS is not designed for bulk mailings, and it isn't going to work as a bulk mailer in an elegant way.

I advise you to use a mailinglist (mailman for example) of some other mailinglist software to send out these bulk mails.

Good luck!

Pim Rupert
Lemonbit Internet