Thank you Markus for your reply,

 I was hoping for a method of having the time stop when the ticket is
closed, my ticket timers work fine but they continue even after they are
closed and when I search for old tickets they seem to still be counting
away. Thanks again for your response.

Christian

> Hello Christian,
> I don't think it's a question of configuration. It just seems to be a
> comparison of the time the ticket was created and now.
> I guess the following sql-statement is a beginning of what you're
> looking for:
> SELECT `ticket_id`, min(`create_time`) as begin, max(`create_time`) as
> end,

sec_to_time(unix_timestamp(max(`create_time`))-unix_timestamp(min(`create_time`)))