Hello,

I saw some previous posts saying that pre 1.3 OTRS allowed you to show everyone all of the tickets by using the CompanyTickets button in the Customer Front End. Now, it seems that you need to add a field called MultiCustomerIDs to your LDAP tree and place all of the email addresses in comma separated form in that field in order to allow that person to view all of the tickets.

Is there a way to enable the simple behavior that was in the pre-1.3 release? I just want everyone in my company to be able to see all of the tickets if they click "CompanyTickets."

Thanks,

--
Sean Tempesta, Systems Administrator
Marijuana Policy Project