Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 13:59:31 +0100 (CET)
From: Björn Wiberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: otrs@otrs.org
Subject: [otrs] PostMaster filters and ticket states

/../

The problem we're trying to solve is the following:

We would like to move all incoming e-mails to a specific queue, i.e. set the X-OTRS-Queue header, depending on which e-mail address the e-mail was addressed to, but *only* do this for tickets that are new. (Otherwise, if an administrator/agent moves the ticket to another queue, sends a reply to the customer, and the customer replies back, the ticket will be moved back to the "Raw" queue.)

/../