if your company runs on a gmail account i would realy realy think about moving on to the real world.

And about your problem, in the admin area there is a littel buton called "postmaster POP3 Accounts"

if it doesn't work you need to install otrs properly like the manual says!

http://doc.otrs.org/2.0/en/html/c218.html

Thomas

ibrahim ALIZ wrote:

Hi everybody,

I am a bit new to OTRS, and testing the system for my
company.

I have some problems to configure OTRS while receiving
emails.
I want to receive emails from a POP3 account. It seems
not complex, but I still can't receive any mails for the system..

For example, is it possible to configure OTRS to
receive the emails from a gmail account. If it is how shall I configure
the POP3 account
in the OTRS.

And I also need some information to make it clear.
When I configured this POP3 acc. will OTRS system receive all the emails
instead of the other acc.??

Thanks for any answer,

ibrahim

Wij SIJN er voor u!