Hi Deepak,
I’ve facing a problem in OTRS2, I’ve installed otrs-2.0.3 on my redhat 9 and then after Fedora Core 3 machine, but facing a same error message

“OTRS-PM3-10 : [Notice]: Sent no ‘auto reply’ for Ticket { Ticket_NO ] because the sender doesn’t want a auto-response ( e.g. loop or precedence header )” every time after getting a request, otrs generates a ticket no but doesn’t send auto response email to the users.

And some times it is sending 2-3 emails immediate after installation and then start showing the same error message.

Can any of you please help me out, how to start the auto-response message and why this message is coming, what is the reasons.
Do not scream, do not put high priority on mailing lists messages (we all are facing problems sometimes, your priority isn't all thousands subscribers' priority) and (please!) use good subjects!

Oh, and check your mail configuration and mail logs.

good luck,
Pim Rupert