Hi all,

I would like adding a "form helper" for the customerID field in the "new customer form".
Which way is the best one to do it ?

My customerID filed is linked (foreign key) with another table. I would like to introduce a form for finding customerID's. This form would help to search into my "compagny table" since my customers are coming from compagnies only. One compagny is equivalent to one
support contract (for billing and other administrative things).

I'm intended to use customerID to group individuals customers by compagnies (since the real customer is the compagny). In fact customer table in otrs would be my "interlocutor table" and
linked on my "compagny table" with the customerID field.
Is it a good way or another one is recommanded?

Florent,