Florent Guiliani wrote:

Yann Richard a écrit :

If anyone have a success story with please send me SQL file.

Use PostgreSQL? I know Iknow.... but foreign keys work natively and OTRS works also natively with it.

No :) I must use MySQL we don't use PostgreSQL, I can continue to use OTRS without integrity constraint but when I have see the sql script I have say "Wooohooooo" (with Homer Simpsons voice) and want it :)

If noone have an answer for this issue i will continue to work on it and will release SQLs files to do this.**

Gook luck

Thanks,

Regards,

Yann Richard.