Hello all,

I'm running OTRS 2.0.4 on Windows 2003. I've got POP3 enabled on my Exchange
server, and currently a mailbox is checked by my CSRequests queue, a ticket
is created, and SMTP is enabled for autoresponses, which works. That is, a
customer sending an email to that e-mail address gets a response back, and
the ticket shows up in the CSRequests queue.

A similiar setup using a different Systemaddress for a different queue
(WebRequests) drops it into the raw queue instead of the WebRequests queue,
and the SMTP autoreply consequently does not work.

Why would these differ, and where would I look. I've so far looked at POP3
Account management (which works, as I can verify that mailbox gets emptied
every 10 minutes -- just the ticket goes to the wrong queue), the Queue, and
the Auto Responses Queue. All of these are setup similar, the only
difference being the mailbox used.