Dear All,

Sorry if this has been answered before, I have trawled the list and can't find a solution.

After an FAQ item is attached, or even looked at from within the reply to customer screen, the next page that is displayed after the response is sent is the FAQ search page not the Queue page.

I like the function, but have seen that page so many times I hate it.

There is an added annoyance in that there are no buttons at the top of the page, so you have to click back twice on the browser to get back to the Queue page.

Its probably some little setting that needs to be altered.

While I am on FAQ's, is there a away to automatically attach FAQ attachments to the response. It seems to leave these out - if not it would be a good enhancement.

Cheers

David

David Hathiramani
Systems Support (Applications)

Eden Brown
Recruitment, Training & Consultancy, Managed Services

222 Bishopsgate, London, EC2M 4QD

T 020 7422 7300
F 0845 434 9573

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.edenbrown.com

Voted as one of The Sunday Times Best Small Companies to Work For 2005.

Winner - Best National Recruitment Agency Website Award - National Online Recruitment Awards 2004
Winner - The Best Innovator Award - Britain's most innovative small to medium business  -  ATKearney and The Business 2004
Winner - Best Public Sector Recruitment Agency - Recruiter Awards for Excellence 2004

www.edenbrown.com/awardwinning for more information on our award winning success.

Attention:

Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and not necessarily the Company. This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use is strictly prohibited.Please address any enquiries regarding this notice to:-[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This e-mail message has been scanned and cleared by MailMarshal - www.marshalsoftware.com

This email was scanned by Postini, the leading provider in Managed Email Security.  If you have received this email and/or have any questions you can contact the Grove Group on +44 (0) 870 224 0432 or visit our website www.groveis.com