I am really new to OTRS, so far it looks great!

Using OTRS v2.x

I am having a bit of trouble setting up PGP.  I've enabled PGP via the
sysconfig menu and when I then go to the PGP config screen and try to
add a key I get the following message:

Info    :  gpg: keyblock resource `/root/.gnupg//secring.gpg': file open
errorgpg: keyblock resource `/root/.gnupg//pubring.gpg': file open
errorgpg: no valid OpenPGP data found.gpg: Total number processed: 0

It seems as though I need to install/configure OpenPGP first, but I
really have no clue as I've never used that app before.  Can anyone give
me some hints on what I need to do?

Thanks in advance!

--Steve