Hello, I've got a question regarding SMIME support in otrs-2.x.

I found some information on SMIME in the otrs faq and from that it
appears as though OTRS expects the SMIME email to be encypted using the
Customer's Private Key and thus decrypted with the Customer's Public Key
(cert).  This makes perfect sense.

We are using SMIME a bit differently and I am wondering if there is a
way to get OTRS to support it.  We have an application that is installed
at the customer site and creates SMIME email on behalf of the user,
encrypting the SMIME email using a well known public key (cert) that is
included with our software.  So, all customer email is encrypted using
the same key (our public cert) and can therefore only be decrypted with
our secret private key.

Is there some way to load a secret key into the Customer User object
that would allow OTRS to decrypt incoming SMIME email in the fashion
described above?

Thanks in advance for any help!

--Steve