Yes, great it works!
With just one exception. I had to change the
Kernel/Output/HTML/Standard/AgentTicketEmail.dtl
instead of
Kernel/Output/HTML/Standard/AgentTicketCompose.dtl,

now, I wonder what is the difference? :)

Thanks very much,
Best Regards,

ibrahim

--- "BALAN, Daniel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am not sure if this is going to respond to your
> question but I will give
> it a try.
>
> Kernel/Output/HTML/Standard the
> AgentTicketCompose.dtl contains

class="contentkey">$Data{"TicketFreeKeyField1"}:</td>

class="contentvalue">$Data{"TicketFreeTextField1"}</td>