> - define customer default groups in Config.pm :
> $Self->{'CustomerGroupAlwaysGroups'} = ['system level 1', 'security level
> 1']
> This way, my customers only see the level 1 queues, not the level 2
> sub-queues.

Yes! It work. Thanks!

I tried it first, but i confused with no effect.
Then i create group "customer" and include needed queue and customer user in
that group.
After  some reloads/restarts my apache+mod_perl,  i see the result ;)

By the way, when i use mod_perl + preload modules and constant mysql
connection, need i restart apache after change values in Config.pm ?

--
Mike Lykov
ISP Samtelecom, Administrator