CustomerHeader.dtl  - Ticket header - Modify this to update titles, links,
and logos
CustomerFooter.dtl  - Ticker footer - Modify this for whatever you want in
the footer
CustomerLogin.dtl   - Login page - Same for the login page (we removed the
ability for customer to self-signup)
customer-css.dtl    - Modify the base classes - here's where we changed the
colors in the layout.

We're only just piloting this right now, so no link from our homepage to the
ticket box, but you can see how the changes look:

http://ticket.cohncorp.com/otrs/customer.pl

Best,

Jon Czerwinski
Vice-President
Cohn Consulting Corporation
We take care of your computers so you can take care of your business!

2627 Sandy Plains Rd
Suite 204
Marietta, GA 30066

[EMAIL PROTECTED]