how do you modify the time after you choose to pending auto close +  to close the ticket?

On 9/16/05, Stuart Caie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
They're just example pending states, "+" will put the case "closed
successful" after pending time is reached, "-" will put the case "closed
unsuccessful" after pending time is reached.

The two different closed states are simply to inform you that you can
have a wide range of closed states (we have a closed state for each
category of problem, then we take stats on this), rather than having to
close all cases with just one "closed" status.

Regards
Stuart