Yes, take a look at
http://doc.otrs.org/2.0/en/html/x1330.html#customer-backend-ldap

> Hi,
>
>> I wonder if it would be possible the allow the support staff to connect
>> using the database authentication and the users via ldap.  Is there a
>> how to available somewhere?
>
> no problem - just do it.
> In my oppinion, the otrs v1.3 documentation and the mailing archive is a
> good choice.
>
> Bye, Alex
> Support oder Consulting für Ihr OTRS System?
> => http://www.otrs.de/

JC Boursiquot, CIO
B-MAS, LLC.
Voice (904)652-2052 x2000
Fax   (904)339-9141

*** E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY ***
This e-mail may contain confidential and proprietary material for the
sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review or distribution by
others is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient
please contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] and delete all copies.
B-MAS, Inc. does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of
this message, as the Internet is not secure and this message is subject
to possible data corruption either accidentally or on purpose.  This
message has been virus scanned. Recipients are recommended to apply
their own virus checks to this message on delivery, as B-MAS, Inc.
will not accept responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use
of this email or its attachments.