Hi Simone,

Sorry for the late response, I've been busy... You can safely delete (or
comment out) these lines

   #Find all ticket links for First Time Fixes
        $sql = qq~
                SELECT DISTINCT(ticket_id_master)
                FROM ticket_link
                ~;
        $statement = $db_handle->prepare($sql);
        $statement->execute();

        while (@data = $statement->fetchrow_array()) {
                push (@ticket_link, $data[0]);
        }
        $statement->finish;

The only thing is your ticket links won't be taken into account this way.

-- Edgar