Hello all;

Our team has defined a queue for asset tracking updates. A user emails us to let us know to update their location when they move offices.

Because we want to be fair about it, we'd like to assign those tickets to a random one of us each time one comes in. I tried using GenericAgent to do this, but it is not capable of allowing a ticket to be owned by multiple agents (for obvious reasons).

Is there a way to facilitate this, or otherwise accomplish what we intend?

We are about to undergo an audit which will result in hundreds of these requests, and the only fair way to deal with them is to ensure that they're assigned randomly among us.