Hi Danie,

Danie schrieb:
Hi All ,

We are experiencing intermittent problems with certain tickets with attachments. Some get sent , and some the browser just sits at a certain percentage and the ticket does not get forwarded/replied to. Is anyone else experiencing such problems? Any possible solutions? I checked the System Log and could not find and traceable errors.

Thank you in advance.

we have similar problems: our mail-replies, including attachments, sometimes
* are sent at once
* are sent later with a frozen browser
* are never sent

This is really uncomfortable for us, but we have no idea about the reasons for this problem (the attachment size seems not to affect the behavior).

Bye, Alex