Hello Ross!

I haven't had this happen in the statistics section, but on incoming mails which I tried to use PostMaster.pl on, to put into the correct queue. The cause then was that the queue names contained spaces, and had to be double quoted ("Queue name").

(We're running Exim to launch sudo to launch a custom instance wrapper shell script to launch PostMaster.pl to put incoming messages into the correct queue. In our case, our custom instance wrapper didn't handle double quoted queue names correctly, and hence the quotes were "lost", causing that error.)

By the way, I tried using the Queue ID (PostMaster.pl or the routines it calls implies that this should be possible) instead of queue names when I was debugging my problem, but it seems that eventually OTRS / PostMaster.pl interprets the queue ID as a queue name instead, so I never got that to work...

Best regards,
Björn