Hello all,

I am running OTRS 2.0, and Windows XP SP2. I have the web server running properly, but e-mails are not being sent out. Is this using SMTP, or a perl mail component? Any help on troubleshooting the issue would be great.

IT Department

Gateway Center

1000 Legion Place, Suite 1700

P.O. Box 1010

Orlando, Florida 32802-1010

Ph: 407-581-9800

Fx: 407-581-9801

www.shuffieldlowman.com

ATTORNEY-CLIENT PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION

This transmission is sent for the purpose of rendering legal advice and is intended only for the recipient identified in the address line above. Information contained in this e-mail transmission is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, do not read, distribute or reproduce this transmission (including any attachments). If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by e-mail reply and then delete this e-mail.