Hi all,

Omar Speranza wrote:
Isaac Gonzalez ha scritto:
Please see the Customer*.dtl files in Kernel/Output/HTML/Standard. These files controll the output in the customer.pl panel. Just change the files for your needs.

Thanks, I'm seeing CustomerNavigationBar.dtl
but I can't found any item about icons that appear in customer frontend...

<!-- dtl:block:Item -->
<!-- dtl:block:Item -->

I've managed to add custom icons to naviBar. What i need to do, that <a> tag would appear correct? In my case, I always get some URL prefix from OTRS because I'd like to point URL outside the OTRS system.

TIA,

Alex