Tom French wrote:

I have read the doc.s , unfortunately, it does not help me see the tickets. I am a user and added myself to the admin group. When I log in, I only see the tickets assigned to myself. i.e. "My Own Queue"

Can you give me a procedure (short) to make sure it is correct.

When I login (I am in the admin group) I see a list of my locked tickets. There's a link under the header 'Queue: My Queues' to 'All tickets: [some number]'. I can click that number and get a listing of all tickets. The link takes me to /otrs/index.pl? Action=AgentTicketQueue&QueueID=0&ViewAll=1

We do have a few tickets outstanding that have not been acted upon, as I have logged in with the customer credentials, and saw them in their queue.

Check out automatic unlocking (http://doc.otrs.org/2.0/en/html/ x1362.html) and ticket escalation (http://doc.otrs.org/2.0/en/html/ x1379.html) to see if those could help.

Nils Breunese.